Building a web product was a lot harder in 2006 than it is now. Poornima Vijayashanker tells us what it was like to code back in those days as founding engineer at Mint, an app that later sold to Intuit for $170 million. Since then, she’s been helping people better understand the product development process through her blog and company Femgineer. We talk about what code newbies should think about when building a new app, whether for fun or for profit, and how it takes more than code to make a great product.
- How to start a startup – Y Combinator (Saron)
- Lean Startup (Saron)
- Gravity Visualized (Saron)
- Smart and Gets Things Done (Poornima)
- The Laws of Simplicity (Poornima)
- How to transform your ideas into software products (Poornima)