If you’re looking for solid, newbie-friendly guides to tech, Lauren Orsini’s got you covered. As a tech journalist for ReadWrite, she’s written some CodeNewbie favorites, including a great explanation of git and GIthub. We talk about her writing process, how she tackles a new piece of technology and learns it well enough to write about it, and why she calls herself an “amateur” programmer and really needs to stop.
- Heroku for Beginners (Saron)
- Knight-Mozilla Fellowships (Saron)
- Full Stack Python (Lauren)
- Github Cheat Sheet (Lauren)
- Hemingway Editor (Lauren)